Where there is not an existing pergola or other structure for shading courtyards, decks, and outdoor living areas,
why not create an outdoor room with this clever new sun control solution.
The Vario-Pergola self-supporting sunroof adds a new dimension to the Helioscreen outdoor living range.
The Vario-Pergola is suitable for a wide variety of applications and is more flexible than traditional conservatory
or winter garden awning products. It can be installed using wall or ceiling brackets and doesn't require a classical
substructure, as it supports itself on 60x60mm square front posts.
Lightweight but robust, the Vario-Pergola is based on the popular Varioscreen® system and comes with in-built
water gutters on the side channels allowing outdoor areas to be utilised in light rain (min 14 degrees fall required).
Available in Helio 93, Helio 86, or Helioshade 100 Fabric ranges, the Vario-Pergola is an attractive addition to any
- All units custom powder-coated from over 20 standard colours (Dulux)
- Maximum width 6000mm per unit
- Maximum projection 6000mm per unit
- Maximum size 25sqm
- Tension system - Integrated positive lift power-spring mechanism in the roller tube),A which tightens the skin in any position
(no coil springs or gas struts to replace ever!)
Headbox size: 235mm x 154mm
Single extruded reinforced front bar and extends your outdoor living space - all year round.
- Oversized roller tube to avoid fabric sagging
- Side rails - extruded aluminium 110 x 91mm with integrated rain gutter
- Front posts - 60 x 60 x 4mm aluminium square tube. 150 x 150mm floor fixing plates
- Mounting - aluminium wall brackets with adjustable tilting range of 0 - 35
- Top fix mounting brackets available
- All Vario-Pergola units come with fabric support roller(s) included