Stainless Steel Straight Drop Awning
The Stainless Steel Straight Drop Awning is the ideal choice for a situation where visible componentry is required to be kept to a minimum when the blind is not being used.
The Stainless Steel Straight Drop Awning is a simple product at an affordable price. The stainless steel wire guide is almost invisible from just a short distance, making the system a discreet option yet still providing optimum strength. The awning can be used with an opaque fabric to obtain a total blockout, or with a screening fabric that provides the shade that is required without blocking out any view.
A compact gearbox controls the up and down movement if the blind, or automatic operation can be achieved with a motor. Motorisation also allows for group control over a number of windows simultaneously.
The Stainless Steel Straight Drop awning is available with either a stainless steel bottom rail with plastic end caps, or with the Vertiscreen Teardrop bottom rail.
- 78mm Galvanised Roller Tube with welded stream for added strength
- 7:1 Gearbox is standard - motorisation is an optional extra
- Stainless Steel Wire Guide cable
- Stainless Steel Wire Guide Fixing Brackets
- Stainless Steel Top & Bottom Bushes and L Brackets
- Stainless Steel Pivot Pin & Plate
- Stainless Steel Bottom Rail (which inserts into fabric pocket) with White Plastic End Caps
- Galvanised Steel Weight for Bottom Bar
- 6mm spline
- Stainless Steel Nuts & Bolts
- Optional Powder-coated Teardrop Bottom Rail in lieu of steel bottom rail with plastic end caps
Width 0.65m ↔ 5m
Drop 0.65m ↔ 4m
Stainless Steel Bottom Rail with Plastic End Caps
Stainless Steel Fixing Brackets
L Fixing Bracket
Altus 50 RTS 10/17